Translate

Search

Slider

06 January 2015

Retail therapy

My blog celebrates its two years Anniversary so why not remember my favorite quote?

"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist"

Tammy Faye Bakker

Retail therapy

Dress: Coquet – Victoria (group gift available at FaMESHed)

Hair: elua – Arissa

Eyeliner: Muse – Eyeliner- applier for TMP mesh head (new release)

Bag: REIGN – Sparkle bag (group gift available at FaMESHed)

Earrings: Mon Cheri – earrings 2 (group gift)

Pose/Speech bubble: aDORKable – Blogger bubble (old hunt gift; no longer available)

 

I thank all those who follow me and support me from the beginning Labbra rosse.

I also thank those who are starting now to know my blog Occhiolino.

I thank all my sponsors and my feeds ... you are precious Cuore rosso.

I remind you the link to follow me everywhere Pollice in su

My blog page on Facebook

My Flickr album

Google+ profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment