Translate

Search

Slider

13 June 2015

Are you able to make light?

“If anyone isn’t able to make light, is requested to not cast a shadow!”

cit.

Are you able to make light

Top: Zibska – Chloe Top (new release in mainstore)

Hair: Tableau Vivant – Choko hair; unisex (group gift)

Eye accessory: Zibska – Romy (new release in mainstore)

Mesh head: LeLutka – Mesh head Ever

Pose: Vestige – June F 1 (group gift)

 

The Zibska Romy mask of roses offers a pallet of 20 colours for main and accent roses, petal sets 01 & 02. Pack includes Left only, Right only and Full version. Love it Rosa rossa

Vestige offers 24 nice poses as group gift Dono con fiocco so visit it and join group. Free to join, no fee to enter group Cuore rosso

Vist also Tableau Vivant to have this cute unisex hair Dono con fiocco Group is free Occhiolino

I love second life group gifts and freebies when they are cute and beautiful. In my post, everytime, I insert one or more gifts so follow my blog to stay tuned with the best GIFTS in second life Pollice in su Dono con fiocco 

Follow me also in my fanpage on Facebook ---> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Second-Life-Freelosophy/588459961167473?fref=ts

and on my Flickr album----> https://www.flickr.com/photos/mafyflux/

… and remember, shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist!

[tazza%2520nuova%255B7%255D.png]

0 comments:

Post a Comment